“I tended to faint when I saw accident victims in the emergency ward, during surgery, or while drawing blood.” – Michael Crichton
It is awful to be involved in an accident, especially if it’s the mistake of other people. More terrible is the pain of the injury plus the expenses that need to be shelled out to cover the medication, treatment and medical care. The No Win No Fee or Conditional Fee Agreement (CFA) is a policy that funds the litigation process. It is an agreement between the lawyer and client wherein the former will take on the case with the condition that if the case is successful, the latter will be paid the standard fee and success fee. However, if the case is unsuccessful, the client will not pay the lawyer’s cost, but will pay the defendant’s costs.
If you are a victim of an accident you can bring compensation for personal injury under the No Win No Fee basis. You are entitled to bring a claim whether you are a driver of the vehicle involved, a passenger injured in an accident, a pedestrian harmed while walking on the road or a rider of a motorcycle or a cyclist.
The No Win No Fee injuries compensation policy helps victims of negligence in the UK. Claimants can bring compensation for the following:
- Personal Injury or compensation for pain, suffering and loss of amenity:
– Accidents Direct solicitors will coordinate with a medical expert in preparing for a medical report which details the extent of the injuries and the length of time to recover.
- Past and future loss of Earnings:
– An employee or self-employed individual is entitled to make a claim if he is injured and cannot work due to the injury.
- Care and assistance:
– The injury hinders the victim to continue his daily activities and may need the assistance of a family member or other people. Claim for care and assistance can be compensated to cover the cost.
- Rehabilitation costs:
– This includes physiotherapy expenses
- Damaged items:
– This includes personal belongings damaged in the accident
- Free Car Hire:
– Use of a replacement car while the vehicle, which was damaged in the accident, is being repaired.
- Medication costs
- Past and future treatment fees
- Travel expenses
- Other expenses
Accidents Direct works on a No Claim No Fee basis. Log on to http://www.accidentsdirect.com for more details or call 0800 0199 299.